Plumbing Field Supervisor
As a key part of our plumbing team, you will provide service and repairs to our clients in their homes while utilizing top-notch company-provided training. If you have a great attitude, a strong work ethic, are highly technical, and enjoy helping others solve their plumbing problems, please apply today! Seriously, stop looking. You should love what you do and applying is step one to happiness.
Under the direction of the Plumbing Service Manager, the Plumbing Field Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the leading, supporting, and training of Whipple’s team of service technicians. This position does require working in the field.
Those Fuzzy Feeling Perks:
- Weekly Pay!
- 401(k) plan with company match and immediate vesting
- PTO and 6 Paid Holidays
- Year-round work, no slow times!
- Fully Stocked Trucks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Team Member Discounts
- Ongoing Training & Education
- Bonuses, Spiffs & Incentives
- Parties, Events, Trips & More
Why are you the ONE:
- Knowledge of all tools, equipment, and materials for service on residential plumbing systems
- Ability to establish rapport with your customers and genuinely like being in the service industry
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Must be a confident self-starter who takes pride in your trade and contributes to our team
The Boring HR Stuff:
- 5 years minimum plumbing experience
- Supervisor experience helpful but not required
- RMGA certification is preferred but we will help you get certified if needed
- Must possess a valid Driver's License with minimal issues
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and background check
Field Supervisor Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting technicians to give accurate pricing and create bids
- Provide continued training on Whipple procedures, i.e.: financing, warranties and miscellaneous paperwork
- Assisting with interviews and selections of new hires via Ride-along’s and other methods
- Coordinating with dispatch team on scheduling issues
- Conveying department expectations to technicians; provide coaching and disciplinary actions for team members
- Weekly performance evaluations of new trainees
About the Champs:
At Whipple Service Champions, we believe in providing a premium home service experience, encouraging one another in everything we do, and giving back to the community we call home. We believe in our mission: "To satisfy every customer, every time - guaranteed. To create lasting relationships and to have fun doing it!"
For further information on the position please contact Christopher Brown (385) 210- 0197. We can’t wait to meet our next champion!